Moral Values and Impact of Story Sinigang





Sinigang is a short story written in 2001 by Marie Aubrey J. Villaceran. This narrates how liza ,the main character dealth with the issue of her father, who had an extramarital affair with Sylvia. And consequently had a son Lem. Sinigang depicts what most of the Filipino household gives through.


Moral Values I Get?
 After reading the story, story entitled "Sinigang". I emphasize the moral values of kindness and forgiveness. Everyone of us makes mistake and everyone deserve to be forgiven . Like in the story liza ,liza is different coz no matter how much others have done with her. She does not in still angry in her heart. So to all the people who knows that they made mistakes. Admit it and sincerely apologize to the person who you have mistake from.

Impact of the Story Sinigang to me as a 21st Century Learner?
 The impact of story Sinigang to me as 21st Century Learner. Had really a big impact to me as kindness and forgiveness is talking about. I really have a experience about it. About giving forgiveness it's really hard to give. But I know we need to moved on and focus on today .So in this story Sinigang. Englighten me to do so . because forgiving is not easy to give on someone who hurt you, sin you ,or mistake was done. So I'm thanking to this story for englighten me.

 "  Forgive others not because they         deserve,Forgiveness but because you             deserve peace"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Interpretation of Song Ang Pipit

Tourist Vacation Spot